Later this month, Made in Britain arrives in YorkshireMade News
Following the success of the first Back Britain event held by Made in the Midlands at RAF Cosford on October the 31st, it’s now the time of Made in Yorkshire to host the next instalment of the group-wide year-long campaign.
The second Back Britain, and also the first event in Yorkshire, will be taking place at Made in Yorkshire member premises Outokumpu Stainless, located in Sheffield, on the 29th of November, 2019, and will see 100 members of the manufacturing community in Yorkshire hear how 9 members are safeguarding Britains future and creating a lasting legacy.
Speaking about the upcoming launch of the campaign, the founder and Director of the Made in Group, Jason Pitt said; “This is a time for manufacturers to create an example of unity, to inspire and restore confidence in Britain. Our new Backing Britain campaign will visit major cities and towns in the midlands and Yorkshire over the next 12 months. These events will be open to members and non-members and feature speakers from the membership and inspiration stories.”
A full list of guest keynote speakers have been confirmed, these include:
- Marie Cooper, Group CEO, CBE+
- David Masters, Group Managing Director, OE Electrics
- Lisa Pogson, Managing Director, Airmaster Air Conditioning
- Bradley McBain, Managing Director, MBA Engineering
- Alastair Morris, Sales Director, Pryor Marking Technology
- Allan Joyce, Managing Director, Balmoral Tanks
- Ian Brown, Director of Technologies, Teconnex
- Matt O'Connor, Operations Director, Pennine Pneumatic Services
- Ian Holdsworth, Managing Director, Outokump
You can read more about the event, including getting your tickets today on Eventbrite for just £3, with all proceeds going to the Rotherham Hospice (700356).